Hello everyone! The ERAS 2018 application season has begun! We wanted to provide you with some insight and direction in regards to this process. Attached are some documents that will help you through this process! All this information is available to students/graduates through websites for ECFMG, NRMP & AAMC.
1. Download & review the 2018 MyERAS User Guide
2. Download & review the 2018 Residency Applicant Checklist
3. ERAS 2018 Residency Tokens will be available for purchase on June 20, 2017 for those students/graduates who are planning on applying to U.S. Residency training programs. Please go into your ECFMG OASIS accounts to purchase their Tokens.
4. Review the ERAS Application Worksheet
5. Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) and Official Transcript are submitted by the University.
6. Visit the AAMC’s FAQ’s regarding the 2018 Residency Match:Back to All Articles